As a real player in the strategy of a transport company, he/she ensures that all departments are adequately equipped with equipment and infrastructure while controlling budgets and sits on the management committee.
- Ensure the organization and optimization (quality / budget) of the provision of operational resources (rolling stock; handling equipment and infrastructure)
- Ensure the optimal management of all purchases within the scope and the accurate management of suppliers (contracts, animation, loyalty).
- Negotiate supplier contracts
- Study the technical / organizational feasibility of projects and manage their deployment
- Identify/anticipate needs,
- Ensure the coordination of actions between the production teams and the technical departments
- Manage the technical team, carry out individual evaluations and support developments
- To be a force of proposal and to deploy the orientations of the service by guaranteeing the safety of the goods and the people.
- Follow precise reports and ensure perfect traceability of interventions
- Respect of the standards and regulations in force
- Be involved in real estate / development projects for the entire domain
- Establish a watch on good practices in the sector
- Put in place procedures for progress and efficiency
- To be part of a process of continuous improvement, respect for the environment and energy.
With a technical background, you have successful professional experience on similar missions and more particularly in the world of transport, which has enabled you to understand the sensitivity of the business for efficient communication. You have strong technical credibility.
With your natural charisma, you are a good facilitator and a good leader of people/projects. Rigorous manager, you are attentive to the quality of the achievements, the deadlines of intervention and the respect of the budgets. You combine conceptual intelligence with organizational and operational skills.
- Car rental service at very attractive prices
- Legal insurance to reimburse your point recovery courses.
Type of employment : CDI
Status : Executive
- Flexible hours
- Flexible hours
- Rest on weekends
- Daytime work
Types of bonuses and gratuities:
- Additional overtime hours